- Cardiologist (Heart Doctor)
- General Cardiology
- Dr. Harmony R. Reynolds is a cardiologist treating patients in New York City and the surrounding communities. Her goal as a practitioner is to ensure that each of her patients receives the highest available quality of medical care. She holds certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. Dr. Reynolds is also a member of professional organizations including the American College of Physicians, the American Heart Association, and the American College of Cardiology.
- For her undergraduate degree, Dr. Reynolds attended New York University, graduating magna cum laude. She remained at the university in order to pursue her medical degree. Dr. Reynolds continued her medical education at the New York University Medical Center and Bellevue Hospital, where she received residency training in internal medicine and completed a fellowship program in cardiovascular disease.
- Patients visiting Dr. Reynolds can receive a full range of medical services. She provides general cardiology consultations, as well as treatment for specific illnesses and issues. In addition to her practice, Dr. Reynolds serves as an editorial board member for publications including the American Heart Journal and the World Journal of Cardiology.
Education & Training
- Medical School - New York University
- New York University Medical Center, Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- New York University Medical Center, Bellevue Hospital Center, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- New York University (Bachelor’s)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Awards and Publications
- American Heart Association Young Hearts Award for achievement in cardiovascular science and medicine. 2010
- Alan Charney Award best abstract presented by a resident (Mentor). 2010
- Arthur Charles Fox Award for Excellence in Research for Best Poster presented by a student (Mentor). 2010
- American Heart Association Rock Star of Science. 2011
- New York Chapter of the American College of Physicians Regional Abstract Competition, Student Basic Science Research Project (Mentor). 2012
- American College of Physicians
- American Heart Association
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography